Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby Mobile


I found an online tutorial to make paper globes (her pattern is on the right-hand side of her blog as a link). They can be made into topiaries, Christmas tree decorations, etc...the options are endless.  I decided to make 3 and turn them into a mobile.  I bought a generic wire mobile at a local baby boutique (they make these wire mobiles so that you can hang anything you'd like on it) and attached a cute felted bird and little tree.



I also attach new letter flashcards on it for him to look at and learn every few weeks.
Such an easy and fun project that adds a lot of character and color/pattern to a child's room.  Baby Michael LOVES his  :)

3 comments:

  1. Das sieht super aus !!! Tolle Idee. Tolle Farben. Tolle Zusammenstellung!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emily, I still LOVE my paper globes you made that I won at our RS Service Auction! I've had them in Ty's room, and soon I'm going to be using them as decoration at a baby shower! I am TOTALLY going to have to make some more and make a mobile for the next baby! Love this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this idea! Thanks for sharing the tutorial later!

    ReplyDelete