Monday, September 27, 2010

State Fair 2010!


We headed to the State Fair this past weekend and had a blast!  It's a great way to kick off the Autumn season.  So many interesting things to see!  Our little boy had so much fun looking at all the animals...I did too :)  
This is a humongous pumpkin that someone carved!  Did you know that my grandpa grew the worlds largest pumpkin in 1984?  It was over 700lbs.  He won $10,000 and a trip to Hawaii!!  Now, the world's largest pumpkin over well over double that weight!  CRAZINESS!  Who knew large pumpkins were big $?!  

That's me :)

Baby goats...uh, soooo cute!

And Oliver the Cow.  I loved his hairdo :)
Hope you all had a fun weekend!  Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. yes, baby goats are very cute! Hope I can make the fair next year!

    ReplyDelete