Monday, September 27, 2010

Winner! Winner!

I decided since it's my 1st drawing EVER, there should definitely be 2 winners!  
I used Random.com to help in the process.  Drumroll...  
The winners are:
3-John 11-Rita
Timestamp: 2010-09-27 07:06:54 UTC
Please email me at recipe4cute@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will get those in the mail to you :)  
Thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments and entering the giveaway!  Wow, I'm feeling the love!  I just have so much fun doing this so thanks for looking and cheering me on...that's what life is all about!  Encouraging each other and uplifting each other and I've felt that from all of you this week...even blog-land friends  :)  So thanks!!  There will be more crafty goodness to come and more giveaways in the future, so if ya didn't win this time, you'll have another chance!


1 comment:

  1. Oh bummer!! well I'm happy for the winners :-)
    But those cards look so cute!
    I still have to make the garland so I have work to so :-)

    ReplyDelete