Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Shop is O-P-E-N!!!


 Hip Hip Hooray!!!  At long last, my Etsy Shop is back up and running!!

I have LOTS AND LOTS of fun moments to share with you about the art festival this past weekend! This is honestly the first night that I've had a chance to spend an hour with my husband (sans working) before we fall asleep and I just want to cuddle up and watch a movie together.

I will say that the festival was one of the best experiences of my life thus far.  I know that might seem like an exaggeration, but I will explain more :)  For me, last weekend was a lifelong dream come true!

Okay, I'll be back soon with the full recap...
A sneak peek at my booth...oh my goodness, I have sooo many more photos :)

6 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO bummed I miss seeing you in action at the art festival :( !! Life has just been too intense lately. Will you be doing it next year? I hope so because I really want to come see you in it :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Congratulations..Your artwork is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hug and a huge Congratulations!!!!
    I really wished I could have made it. I thought I only had 5 days in Seattle and they were taken up with family right away.

    Everything looks SO pretty and very you. You have done great, and I am so grateful you are sharing your talent with everyone.

    :-)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth at the art show was amazing! It really was darling, and all your creations displayed in one place was SO cool! You're amazing Em! Keep it up. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics from the show. :) And um your etsy shop looks killer-cute! Ruby loves her darling flower clips by the way! They are stinking UH-dorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! I am so very excited to hear (and SEE) more! I can't tell you how happy I am you had a great experience. :) Your artwork is amazing and I love your style so much. I have a question for you - I looked through your etsy site for the cute dolls I see in the picture above but did not see any. I have only three girls in our very large, boy-infused Nursery. They are in desperate need of some girly dolls to play with each week. :) Do you have any left you are selling? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pictures I bought at your festival booth! I was wishing you had signed the drawings, but now I see on this site that the pics are copyrighted anyway. Also, Your pics of jumping over the water at the beach are amazing! They make me smile, every one of them! Love you, special daughter.

    ReplyDelete