Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It was bound to happen...

Elizabeth Lawrence
I've been thinking about this for a while now and the time has come for a change...change is good!  It's refreshing, just like the Autumn air that has been so crisp these past few mornings.  So, first I started with a new blog header...some fall colors that make me think of cozy wool blankets and falling leaves.  Secondly, a new addition to this blog!  Let me explain...as a part-time photographer specializing in children and family portraiture, I have been posting photos from recent sessions on my blog, Emmybean Photography (Emmybean was a nickname given to me by my husband).  And because I consider photography an art form as well, and my clients are cute! Cute! CUTE!, I decided that it's time to combine my two blogs into one.  If photography isn't your thing, just feel free to skip the photography posts about my recent sessions.  But I truly hope that these posts (just every now and then for clients to have a sneak peak) will add to your inspiration and enjoyment.  Personally, I find so much beauty in capturing a time that you want to hold in your heart forever...it's like transporting yourself back to that exact moment and reliving it for a second.  So grateful for this gift!!  If you are curious about session details including a price list, please contact me through my email address:  recipe4cute(at)gmail(dot)com.  Thanks guys!!
Anyhoo, it feels great to have one less blog to take care of and focus more on this one!!  I'm not saying that I will be posting 7 days a week...that's just not my style because I'm a mama right now and blogging isn't my #1 priority (just being honest and open about my priorities).  But I really do enjoy the moments I find to sit down and share bits and pieces of my life and loves with you all.  Thanks for being so supportive and so sweet :)  Your comments are like big hugs to me, so I truly thank you!  Hope life is treating you well :)    
  

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know you did photography as well?! I'm continually impressed by you, Lady! Geez.

    ReplyDelete