Monday, October 31, 2011

A few tricks and treats :)


A festive little sketch to celebrate this spooky Halloween night!



Mr. Roboto :)  My inspiration for the illustration
He told me he wanted to be a 'light robot' so this is what I came up with.  It started out as a UPS box and a strand of battery-powered LED lights!  I'm SO excited for him to have fun wearing it tonight and seeing it all lit up as we go trick or treating in just a couple hours!!  HOORAY :)

Our 'scary faces' :)  BOO!  And sharks can be scary too I suppose...he loves that shark toy!

I hope you and yours have a spook-tacular evening!
Dad just came home early to carve our pumpkins so they'll be ready for all the ghosts and ghouls coming by tonight.
Happy Halloween my bootiful friends :)

7 comments:

  1. That turned out A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!

    but my favorite part of the post is the last picture. You are truly a happy momma!
    p.s. adorable braid :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Em, only you could pull off a robot costume and make it look INCREDIBLE!! lucky little dude to have you as his momma. He looks so adorable, it makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! What an adorable and creative costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing costume!

    Just to let you know, I decorated our flat with the printables you shared last year (or was it the year before?!) Can't remember, anyway, my girls love them, so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies :) I had lots of fun making if for him and being innovative to figure out how to make his "light" robot!

    @Kmmms-I'm so happy you and your cute girls enjoyed the printables for Halloween :) I'd love to see a photo if you have one! I wish I would have had more time to do a set of new ones this year, but such is life :) Thanks for your kind comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun costume. Nice work Em! Even lights up and all, sooo cool! I am so glad you posted pictures, since I didn't get to see him. Also the illustration is perfect for Halloween!

    hope it's nice weather tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just checked my phone and there are no photos :( I've been in a bit of a funk and it tends to lead to less photos unfortunately. Anyway, what we did was print and laminate the pics, then strung them up into garlands and hung them around the flat. I'll try to remember to take pics next year, as they'll definitely adorn our walls again. x

    ReplyDelete