Monday, January 16, 2012

Recent work-Custom Illustrations

The sweetest girl from the UK found my Etsy Shop and emailed me about doing a couple of custom illustrations for her photography website and wedding blog.  She was going for a quirky/whimsical feel to match her style.  She also told me that her favorite colors are lavender and tangerine, so I made sure to incorporate those into the final paintings.  These are the sketches and end products.  If you are interested in custom illustrations for your website, blog, etc., please send me an email at recipe4cute@gmail.com!


I framed it to look like a polaroid shot since she loves vintage photography.

6 comments:

  1. so so adorable. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Em! So cool you were contacted to do custom illustrations! I think they're SOO cute, good job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I seriously can't decide which is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Your talent is so huge it's tangible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very talented!! This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for these cutesy illustrations, Emily! You are amazing!!!

    http://wistfully-yours.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/cutesy-illustrations.html

    ReplyDelete