Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,...8!!!


Last week, John and I celebrated 8 years of marriage together!  I love to see the years adding up and realize how much we've accomplished together as a team.  The past year was full of happiness/craziness/exhaustion/new experiences and adventures together/ and he's the only one with whom I'd ever want to experience it all.

I woke up to the sweetest letter from him...I treasure his words.  We've written each other letters since we started dating and I was living abroad in Spain.  We spent the morning as a family exploring and reminiscing at the University of Washington campus where we met.  And that night, some good friends watched the mister so we could go on a date to one of our favorite Indian food restaurants.  In a few days, we're leaving on a trip for 9 days to a city I've always dreamt of going to (more on that coming up) and I can hardly contain my excitement!!!  It's pretty wonderful being married to my very best friend who makes me feel so loved...he really does make my dreams come true.  I hope you all have someone in your life who makes you feel just as special...'cause ya'll deserve it!!!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope your dream vacation is everything you hoped for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun together Em! Where ya headed? Happy Anniversary to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete