Friday, April 13, 2012

Simple Organizing Tip for Crafters

I think art supplies are beautiful...miniature works of art themselves.  I know that's why I can spend hours in craft stores (not that I have that kind of free time!) and feel so inspired!  

In France, the yogurt and chocolate pudding come in the cutest little glass jars.  So when we picked up some strawberry yogurt to snack on this past trip, I kept the jars with this simple project in mind:  organizing my watercolor tubes.  Before now, they sat mixed together in one large jar making it difficult to find the right color quickly.


It took me less than one minute to make all 3...just wrap it around and you're finished!  How's that for QUICK AND EASY?! :)

I used coordinating tape for each color family of paint tubes. 

And if you don't need to organize watercolors, you can really use this tip for any craft supply...

I also thought this would look cute on a flower pot/ flower vase.  Washi tape doesn't stick permanently and easily peels off, so the looks you can create are endless :)  

I've purchased washi tape from a few different sellers on Etsy.  Most craft stores probably carry it too (look in the scrapbook section!)

It is S-U-N-N-Y outside right now in Seattle :)  Crossing my fingers it lasts through the day!
Wishing you all a beautiful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment