Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We're home!


Vacations are a 'good thing' as Martha would say.  Our trip was wonderful, filled with beautiful blue skies, miles of walking, and countless trips to boulangeries to buy pain au chocolat :)  I guess we walked so much that it probably hopefully equals out!  And it was the perfect amount of time because I don't think John or I could have lasted a day longer without seeing our little boy.  We both missed him SO MUCH and were thrilled when he met us at the airport!  When he saw me crying (tears of joy of course!!), I think it worried him and he offered to share his Easter candy with me that he had in the car...he is so tender-hearted and I love that about him.

I'll be back later this week with some more photos as soon as I attack our mountain of laundry and go grocery shopping for food other than cheese and chocolate :) haha!


2 comments:

  1. welcome home, beautiful girl! we missed you round these parts!
    i LOVE that pic of you. get it framed. it's SO sweet.
    no wonder M. is such a sweetie pie with parents like you.

    can't wait to see pics and HEAR about the trip!
    glad you made it home safely. nothing better than being reunited with your kids, though!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, sounds pretty peaceful and relaxing! and you look great! love the do. i always do my hair like that also.... up, out of the face, quick, comfy and cute! can't wait to see more pics, but glad you're reunited with the little mr. :) i bet he missed you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete