Monday, May 21, 2012

There is beauty all around/ No. 2


1) Twinkling lights at the annual carnival we took Michael to a couple of weeks ago on a family trip home.

2) My rock rainbow!  I found all of these naturally colored rocks while we were at Lake Washington...aren't they cool?!  I love nature and all its beauty...I was pretty excited :)

3) 'Let's go fly a kite!'  I can't help but sing that every time I fly a kite...this was Michael's first time and he loved watching the kite go higher and higher!

4) Some magnolia trees on a recent neighborhood walk...ahhh, springtime!  So inspiring!  

I love looking for the artistry all around me...of course, I have 'those days' when it's more difficult to have a positive attitude, but it's a good goal to take notice of the happiness and little beauties that exist.  They.are.abundant!  I hope your week is off to a beautiful start!

No comments:

Post a Comment